Well I brewed today, a split batch, part super hoppy wheat beer with a gutload of hops (about 260g), part bret beer with grapes.
I went to check some crops when I got the mash on.
And to the boil.
And now to the contraption that is the pump, chiller and hop back. I really need a bracket or something.
The wort for the hoppy part of the batch hitting its dry hops (cos more hops is never enough).
Oh and I threw some grapes picked up from the South Melbourne Market into the brett portion of the beer (I squished them by hand and threw them into the wort with the yeasts).
And that’ll do for now, the beers are comfortably fermenting away now, fingers crossed in a few weeks I’ll have some interesting beer. Well the one with brett and grapes may take a little longer.