Well its Sunday evening, once again. Bit of Top Gear on TV, will be followed by the tough decision of watching Grand Designs or Extreme Fishing with Robson Green. I did have a quick look at Shark U, but other than a bunch of people standing in the water with funny looking fences trying to wrangle sharks. The sharks were little and the bikini’s were few, therefore Top Gear (an old episode) won out.
Other decisions to be made this evening include;
- What to have for my dinner? I think it’ll be some of the slow cooked lamb left over from last night’s dinner.
- Should I add some dry hops to my James IPA? it tastes ok, just thinking how it’ll go with a bit of carbonation? I think some fuggles and EKG thrown in will do good things for it. Probably a yes.
- Should I have a oaked stout or a porter with coco nibs? The carbonation on the stout is a little more balanced and the oak is pretty mellow, kind of adding a toasty coconut and vanilla spice to the beer. The porter has a choc background on a beer that was a little chocolaty anyway. I think it needs a little more time to balance. The stout will probably win out.
- What to watch on TV after Robson Green or Grand Designs? Well actually I still need to decide between fishing and building, well looking at people build weird things actually.
- A decision like those faced in the comic below about some bloke called Baertato. I have no idea what this lot is about.
That’s probably enough decisions for this evening. Out on the road for a day or two this week, may manage to add in a decent beer or two. Will let you know if I do.
Oh and the tap handle/label/poster thing is not going so well so far. Bugger, but thats not a decision. Have a nice Monday people.